The XBD-CDL vertical multistage fire pump is mainly used as jockey pump.The function is to maintain the pressure in the fire fighting system, the capacity is not required to be large as main pump, but the pressure should be same or a little higher than main pump, it is designed as per NFPA20 standard.
A jockey pump is sized for a flow less than the flow to one sprinkler in order to ensure a system pressure drop. Hence a jockey pump is an important part of the fire pumps control system.
· Flow is up to 660 GPM
· Pressures up to 290PSI
· In compliance with NFPA 20,UL and ANSI
· Vertical multistage design
· Working pressure is up to 2.5Mpa
· Standard material: SS304,mechanical seal
· Special material: can be SS316 or SS316 as per different liquid
· Available in 50 or 60HZ.