High Temperature Oil Centrifugal Pump.
MAS KYP Thermal Oil Centrifugal Pumps General Information
Fields of Application
• Chemical and refinery plants.
• Paper and sugar industry.
• Food and drug industry.
• Leather industry.
• Plastic and synthetic fibre industry.
• Rubber industry.
• Baking and heating applications
• Textile industry.
• Heat transfer applications with a medium over 100 ˚C temperature. Pumped Liquids
All organic and synthetic oils used for transferring heat.
• Single-stage, end suction, centrifugal volute pump.
• Main dimensions according to DIN 24256 (ISO 2858).
• Single entry, closed impeller is hydraulically thrust compensated and dynamically balanced.
• To drop the pressure on the sealing and to balance axial trust, the impellers have back radial blades.
• Pump and motor are separate components, connected to each other via a flexible coupling and mounted on a common base plate.
• Maintenance is very much easier, the impeller shaft and other rotating parts being removable with no need to disconnect the suction and delivery pipes.
• Maximum interchangeability of components, identical parts can be used with various sizes of a pump, which greatly simplifies and reduces stock of spare parts.
• No need to cool the pump externally. Thanks to mechanical design, the temperature drops from casing to the bearing rapidly with the help of natural convection.
Shaft and Bearings
• The shaft is designed according to the minimum heat transfer criteria.
• Bearing housing is made of spherical cast iron and mounted to the casing keeping minimum heat transfer from the casing to the bearing housing.
• On the bearing housing, there are fins for natural convection. There are two roller bearings and mechanical seal in the bearing housing.
• The mechanical seal stands between two roller bearings and close to the roller bearing on the coupling side. This gives the mechanical seal longer working life since it is on a lower temperature region.
• First bearing is on the impeller side and lubricated with working medium.
• There is a thermal resistant soft packing seal behind the impeller. It slows down the leakage and prevents the pumping to be stopped if there is mechanical seal damage.
• Second bearing is on the coupling side and lubricated with grease.
• Suction Nozzle………… : DN 32 ...DN 100
• Discharge Nozzle……… : DN 32....DN 100
• Operating Pressure…… : 16 Bar
• Speed Range………….. : 1500 – 3000 RPM
• Capacity Range……….. : 10 - 400 m³ / h
• Head Range……………. : 5 - 90 m
• Discharge Flanges: DIN 2533 – PN 16
• Suction Flanges : DIN 2533 – PN 16