A firefighter suit, also known as a fireman suit or turnout gear, is a specialized protective ensemble designed to safeguard firefighters from the hazards they encounter during firefighting and rescue operations. This essential gear comprises multiple layers of fire-resistant materials, providing heat and flame resistance, as well as protection from smoke, chemicals, and other potential dangers. The fireman suit typically includes a jacket, trousers, gloves, and boots. These components are carefully constructed with thermal barriers and moisture-resistant liners to prevent burns and scalds while maintaining breathability and comfort. Enhanced visibility strips and reflective elements ensure firefighters can be easily seen in low-light conditions. The suit's design also incorporates reinforced areas to withstand abrasions and impacts, making it suitable for demanding tasks. Fireman suits are critical in protecting the brave men and women who face life-threatening situations daily, enabling them to perform their duties safely and effectively in the most challenging environments.
• NOMEX high-performance flame – retardant material. 3M Reflector Strips.
• In accordance with the Chinese standard GA10-2002, Equal to European standard EN 469 and American standard NFPA 1971-2000.
• Two-piece style, four layer structure, extra layers and abrasion- resistant design in neck, waist,elbows and knee, removable interior design, possessing flame retardant, wet resistant and air permeable, heat radiation resistant & abrasion-resistant.
• Scientific design light weight, less than 3.2kg
• Overall thermal protection TPP>28